EGC is a small business with a nationwide presence. How does EGC do it? Well, EGC has Network Professionals throughout the US. Our Network Professionals are experts with many years of experience in environmental, geology, risk assessment/toxicology, engineering, archeology, compliance, restoration, air permitting, indoor air quality, vapor intrusion, ESA Phase 1, 2 and 3, construction, architecture, project management, field investigations, and legal support.
EGC, Inc. is an 8(a) Certified Firm
On February 2011, EGC was approved for its fourth year in the 8(a) program. This is a nine year program and allows federal clients to sole source $4,000,000 or less.
EGC Awarded Contracts
* Environmental and Air Monitoring Services for Blanco Road Construction Project Phase II, City of San Antonio, EZ Bel Construction
* Environmental, Safety, Occupational Health Compliance, Assessment, and Management Program at Air Force Plant 6, Georgia
* Five-Year Reviews for Creech and Nellis AFBs, Nevada
* Air Force Plant 42, California, Architecture & Engineering Support
* Environmental Consulting Services, Belton Independent School District, Belton, TX
* Environmental Consulting Services, Ennis Independent School District, Ennis, TX
* Environmental Consulting Services, Lake Worth Independent School District, Lake Worth, TX
* Cuddeback Range Site Investigation and Hotspot Removal
* Environmental, Safety, Occupational Health Compliance, Assessment, and Management Program at Air Force Plant 42, California
* Dial Lubricants Site Investigation and Remediation, Texas
* EZ Bel Construction, LLC, Safety Assessments, Renewed, Texas
* Underground Storage Tank Removal and Environmental Assessment, Mr. Ron Greenberg, Texas